Players get the ultimate anatomical fit with POWERLITE technology—a lightweight, moldable foam that contours to a player’s body. Combined with Curv® composite in main impact areas, this helps players be ready for the game’s battles.
1S Shoulder Pads
SUPREME Shoulder Pad Fit
Wrapping tighter to the body, these anatomically fitting shoulder pads provide a less-bulky feel, resulting in more powerful movements.
- Patented Free Flex chest construction
- 37.5® Technology with Sanitized®, odor resistant treatment and perforated foam
- Curv® composite and POWERLITE technology
- Curv® composite and FleXorb. FleXorb combines the revolutionary technologies behind G-FORM® and XRD® Materials
Front Side Panels
- MD foam with molded Vent Armor foam with side panel extension fit
- HD foam with PE inserts
Back Side Panels
- Molded Vent Armor foam
- Adjustable 1-piece Curv® composite construction
- Molded HD foam
- Removable MD foam
- S, M, L, XL
- S, M, L
This product is warranted against defects in manufacturing and workmanship per the following terms:
90 days from the consumer date of purchase
Who Should I Contact?
If it is within 90 days of your purchase, please return to the retailer where you purchased your item for assistance with warranty. While warranty exceptions are unlikely, if it has been more than 90 days since your purchase and you have the original receipt from an authorized BAUER dealer, you may contact us:
Outside North America: Warranty.Europe@bauer.com
Consumers in Russia: The warranty is provided in accordance with Russian law. Please contact the location where you purchased your BAUER product. In the case of a dispute, please contact the exclusive distributor in Russia, Inter-Commerce LLC at <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>.